Login

New User? Sign Up!

Navigation

Currently no members online:)

You are an anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
There are 1 unlogged users online !

Latest Web Links

Latest Downloads

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
kozz
Post subject: PostNuke updated to 0.763  PostPosted: Nov 06, 2006 - 18:59
Butterfly
Butterfly

The PostNuke version on Pegasos.org was today updated from 0.762 to 0.763 with mostly has security and bug fixes. This update was actually release some time ago, but better late than never, right?

The diff after applying all upstream changes from 0.762 to 0.763 was about 21000 lines which made it a bit hard to apply by hand with all the differences we have made ourselves. So I just applied the changes and then reapplied all local patches for Pegasos.org to PostNuke. I hope nothing was lost in the update process. If any old bug, or any bug at all, is rediscovered/found please post a message in the forum, send me a private message or report on IRC.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger ICQ Number 
Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: